Black Friday // Christmas Shopping


A few days ago we took a trip back to the city to apply for Penelope's Passport, and I made sure we stopped off at the Yorkdale Shopping Centre. Its one of three places in the whole city to buy an authentic Louis Vuitton, and its where I went to get my new Azur Damier Neverfull GM.
This is the ultimate luxury mom bag, that I literally keep everything in and there is still room. Its an investment but its something I've been eyeing for years and until recently I could never justify buying it.

 My second purchase was my cosmetic bag from Blair Interior's in Midland, Ontario. Blair Interior's is my absolute favourite place to shop local for home decor, its the place I've bought most of our seasonal decor from and even some of our kitchen signs. Another local store Ive been shopping at since I was in high school is Indulge Boutique, which is where ive purchased some of the prettiest lingerie, panties and bras from. I just added the new pink Calvin Klien set that ever Basic has, and guess what? I LOVE them! Shocker I know.



Now for online shopping:

I was mostly looking for things I could give to Penelope for Christmas, and happened to remember my favourite company was having a sale. I bought Penelope the Willow doll from Cuddle & Kind! It is literally the gift that keeps giving back. The Black Friday deal was buy one and feed double the amount, and shipping is free and you can still get the deal for a limited time HERE.

P and I both needed a new winter hat, which I found at MPomPon on sale for 20% off. You can find the exact one I bought right HERE.

Share some things you've bought for Christmas in the comments! I love hearing what others have bought.


Comments