The things I love and how I have been feeling this last trimester of pregnancy





I am currently closing in on the last month of my pregnancy (I am 32 weeks today), and I feel better than I have this whole time! I just signed up for yoga, and have my first personal training class for Pregnant women at a CrossFit gym I used to go to. I haven't had any gallstone attacks lately, and I feel like I have been having great sleeps. I also can't tell you how much I love feeling baby P kick, and move more everyday! We have slowly collected a massive amount of the cutest clothes for her, this boy oh boy! this little girl has more clothes than I have ever imagined she would have. 

I love Saturdays when T's at home all day, we watch movies and make food and you know what? I am perfectly content with this being our norm. 
Let the nesting begin! 


Comments